- 15,110 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Random Quote. No 43.
- Boston Marathon Bombing
- Ding dong the witch is dead!
- A blogger returns
- Random Quote. No 42.
- Pratchett Quotes. No 45.
- The ‘Botched’ British Intelligence Mission in Libya.
- Pratchett Quote. No 44.
- The Selfish Gene, the Group, the Logic of Multilevel Selection and Multi-culturalism.
- Libya: Division in the National Transition Council.
- Art (4)
- Bits and bobs (2)
- Humour (87)
- Media (5)
- Mental Health (1)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Politics (65)
- Random Quotes. (42)
- Religion (27)
- Useless Information (8)
- Africa Al-Qaeda Andy Coulson Ankh-Morpork Anti-Islamic Art Arts Asia Banksy BBC British Sky Broadcasting Business Christianity Church of Scientology Comedy Cults David Cameron Democracy Dianetics Discworld Downing Street Egypt English Defence League Funny Games Geert Wilders God Good Omens Government Graffiti Gross domestic product History Home Affairs Select Committee Humour Independent Police Complaints Commission Interesting Times Islam Islamism James Murdoch Jingo Libya Literature London L Ron Hubbard Metropolitan Police Service Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi Muslim Neil Gaiman News Corporation News International News of the World News of the World phone hacking affair Norway Opposing Views Oslo People Politics Poverty Pratchett Quotes Quotes Rebekah Brooks Recreation Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Riot Rupert Murdoch Sam Vimes Satire Scientology South Asia Television Terry Pratchett United States World News
Category Archives: Random Quotes.
“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think … Continue reading
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can’t have both. Louis D. Brandeis
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe
If you think of humanity as one large body, then war is like suicide, or at best, self mutilation. Jerome P Crabbe, War Quotes and Quibbles
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. Kosh Naranek, Vorlon Ambassador to Babylon 5. Season 1, Episode ‘Believers‘ scripted by David Gerrold