- 15,479 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Random Quote. No 43.
- Boston Marathon Bombing
- Ding dong the witch is dead!
- A blogger returns
- Random Quote. No 42.
- Pratchett Quotes. No 45.
- The ‘Botched’ British Intelligence Mission in Libya.
- Pratchett Quote. No 44.
- The Selfish Gene, the Group, the Logic of Multilevel Selection and Multi-culturalism.
- Libya: Division in the National Transition Council.
- Art (4)
- Bits and bobs (2)
- Humour (87)
- Media (5)
- Mental Health (1)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Politics (65)
- Random Quotes. (42)
- Religion (27)
- Useless Information (8)
- Africa Al-Qaeda Andy Coulson Ankh-Morpork Anti-Islamic Art Arts Asia Banksy BBC British Sky Broadcasting Business Christianity Church of Scientology Comedy Cults David Cameron Democracy Dianetics Discworld Downing Street Egypt English Defence League Funny Games Geert Wilders God Good Omens Government Graffiti Gross domestic product History Home Affairs Select Committee Humour Independent Police Complaints Commission Interesting Times Islam Islamism James Murdoch Jingo Libya Literature London L Ron Hubbard Metropolitan Police Service Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi Muslim Neil Gaiman News Corporation News International News of the World News of the World phone hacking affair Norway Opposing Views Oslo People Politics Poverty Pratchett Quotes Quotes Rebekah Brooks Recreation Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Riot Rupert Murdoch Sam Vimes Satire Scientology South Asia Television Terry Pratchett United States World News
Category Archives: Anti-Islamic Atrocity in Norway.
Anders Behring Breivik has been back on Utoeya for a police reconstruction of the massacre there. Wearing a bulletproof vest and tethered to a rope, he was seen pointing in the directions he had fired . Police later said he showed no … Continue reading
In the popular imagination, psychopaths are both insane and evil, with the possible exception of the fictional character Hannibal Lecter, and I am not sure that I understand quite what the popular imagination has made of him, though the description … Continue reading
In an item published in the Daily Mail, Melanie Philips continues the damage control over the association between anti-Islamic ideas and the ideas of Breivik. Saying that, “the atrocity has produced a reaction among people on the political Left in Britain, Europe … Continue reading
In the wake of Anders Behring Breiviks attacks in Norway there have been numerous posts on various blogs concerning gun laws, mostly right wing Americans saying how wider gun ownership would have prevented Breivik killing more than a few people, because someone would have pulled … Continue reading
The strange case of the Faked Facebook Page. Now I first looked at Breiviks Facebook page at 11.30 pm GMT on the 22nd June 2011. Shortly after I heard his name for the first time on BBC News, I was busy at … Continue reading