- 15,110 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Random Quote. No 43.
- Boston Marathon Bombing
- Ding dong the witch is dead!
- A blogger returns
- Random Quote. No 42.
- Pratchett Quotes. No 45.
- The ‘Botched’ British Intelligence Mission in Libya.
- Pratchett Quote. No 44.
- The Selfish Gene, the Group, the Logic of Multilevel Selection and Multi-culturalism.
- Libya: Division in the National Transition Council.
- Art (4)
- Bits and bobs (2)
- Humour (87)
- Media (5)
- Mental Health (1)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Politics (65)
- Random Quotes. (42)
- Religion (27)
- Useless Information (8)
- Africa Al-Qaeda Andy Coulson Ankh-Morpork Anti-Islamic Art Arts Asia Banksy BBC British Sky Broadcasting Business Christianity Church of Scientology Comedy Cults David Cameron Democracy Dianetics Discworld Downing Street Egypt English Defence League Funny Games Geert Wilders God Good Omens Government Graffiti Gross domestic product History Home Affairs Select Committee Humour Independent Police Complaints Commission Interesting Times Islam Islamism James Murdoch Jingo Libya Literature London L Ron Hubbard Metropolitan Police Service Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi Muslim Neil Gaiman News Corporation News International News of the World News of the World phone hacking affair Norway Opposing Views Oslo People Politics Poverty Pratchett Quotes Quotes Rebekah Brooks Recreation Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Riot Rupert Murdoch Sam Vimes Satire Scientology South Asia Television Terry Pratchett United States World News
Category Archives: News Corporation Phone Hacking Scandal
Murdoch and son are increasingly looking like a pair of liars. Lawyers indignant that they are being misrepresented, but unable to defend their practice by client lawyer confidentiality, but being lawyers finding a way to do so anyway. A Letter from … Continue reading
Jonathan May-Bowles, AKA Johnny Marbles, AKAThe Phantom Pie flinger of Westminster has been sentenced to six weeks in Gaol for not taking the work of parliament seriously enough, though he should be out in three, at which point he will no doubt start … Continue reading
The phone hacking scandal continues to rumble along. The most recent revelation being that the private investigator at the centre of the scandal has the mobile number of Sarah Payne in his files. The Guardian has the bit between it’s … Continue reading
Just a Short aside before I go to work. It just occurred to me that the current situation with James Murdoch‘s evidence being disputed by various former senior executives at News International, that there are some further similarities between News Corporations … Continue reading
I formulated the title above last, and it occured to me just what a anxiety provoking web of possible corruption it encompases. A part of me want’s to put the Murdoch/News Corporation/Phone hacking scandal down, and move on to think about something … Continue reading