- 15,482 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Random Quote. No 43.
- Boston Marathon Bombing
- Ding dong the witch is dead!
- A blogger returns
- Random Quote. No 42.
- Pratchett Quotes. No 45.
- The ‘Botched’ British Intelligence Mission in Libya.
- Pratchett Quote. No 44.
- The Selfish Gene, the Group, the Logic of Multilevel Selection and Multi-culturalism.
- Libya: Division in the National Transition Council.
- Art (4)
- Bits and bobs (2)
- Humour (87)
- Media (5)
- Mental Health (1)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Politics (65)
- Random Quotes. (42)
- Religion (27)
- Useless Information (8)
- Africa Al-Qaeda Andy Coulson Ankh-Morpork Anti-Islamic Art Arts Asia Banksy BBC British Sky Broadcasting Business Christianity Church of Scientology Comedy Cults David Cameron Democracy Dianetics Discworld Downing Street Egypt English Defence League Funny Games Geert Wilders God Good Omens Government Graffiti Gross domestic product History Home Affairs Select Committee Humour Independent Police Complaints Commission Interesting Times Islam Islamism James Murdoch Jingo Libya Literature London L Ron Hubbard Metropolitan Police Service Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi Muslim Neil Gaiman News Corporation News International News of the World News of the World phone hacking affair Norway Opposing Views Oslo People Politics Poverty Pratchett Quotes Quotes Rebekah Brooks Recreation Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Riot Rupert Murdoch Sam Vimes Satire Scientology South Asia Television Terry Pratchett United States World News
Author Archives: Transremaxculver
“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think … Continue reading
Sorrow, for those killed and injured and their families, is the most important thing to begin this post with. For investigators, the first 24 to 48 hours after an event such as this, are the most important. For the media … Continue reading
Inevitably after a fairly long time without blogging, the theme that has returned me to my keyboard is the death of Margaret Thatcher. Now, up front I have to note that as a youngster in the late … Continue reading
Ok I haven’t posted in quite a while. I found I had got to a point where I had too much to think about, and not enough constructive things to say, and too much real life to deal with to … Continue reading
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can’t have both. Louis D. Brandeis